HNIMR believes in moving towards excellence in quality of education by imparting knowledge which is relevant, keeping with the times and which is application oriented. With this view the Academic Monitoring Committee (AMC) is constituted to design, review and advice on all matters relating to the contents and educational process, keeping the global perspective in view.
The sole purpose of AMC is to provide a strategic foundation for the HNIMR Academic Plan. The committee is intended to provide a sense of the overall strategic direction and a framework for the next 5 years that will enable the Institute to articulate the key academic priorities for the next few years and thereby moving towards excellence.
- To restructure, review, and monitor the educational process of the MBA programme
- To ensure that the programme not only remains competitive, but also relevant to the present context so as to enhance the emerging and contemporary issues
- To take consistent efforts to blend the industry expectation and academic curriculum
- To introduce innovative and creative ways in imparting knowledge and skill sets to promote academic excellence
- To ensure overall grooming of entrepreneurial and managerial skill sets of the students
Roles & Responsibilities
- The AMC thoroughly works on designing the educational process
- It continuously reviews and monitors the process, keeping in view the emerging needs and expectations of the industry
- The AMC along with the strength of the faculty members continuously works on updating and restructuring the innovative skill sets for promoting academic excellence.
Significance of AMC
A. Assessment & Evaluation:
- The entire process is assessed timely to understand if it enables to meet the emerging trends
- The process is thoroughly evaluated to minimize the gap between industry and academia and thereby move towards excellence
Academic Excellence is an ongoing process. Hence, all the activities and processes are continuously monitored, so as to fulfill the objectives and achieve the mission of the Institute. The Assessment & the Evaluation process enables the strong monitoring of the entire educational process.