Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha, (MKSSS), Pune is a 124-year-old parent body committed to “Empowerment of women through education”. MKSSS, Pune was established in 1896 by the great visionary and social worker Bharat Ratna Maharshi Dhondo Keshav Karve to provide shelter to destitute women. MKSSS spread over in 60 educational and other units including institutions imparting professional education like Cummins Engineering college, Bhanuben Nanavati Architecture college, School of Fashion Technology and Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for Women (HNIMR). HNIMR is an all-women management institute, established in 1996; affiliated to University of Pune and recognized by AICTE & DTE. It was also accredited “A+” grade with score 3.34 by NAAC for the period 2019-2024.
Entrepreneurship Development Cell is to promote entrepreneurship among students, Research Cell that carry out various surveys and research projects are undertaken, Community Development cell that creates social awareness among students through social activities. Women’s Study center carries community activities related to women; are the special features of HNIMR.
A strong Corporate – Interface with the help of concurrent interactive sessions by experts from Corporate on current issues, IT Tools , Book Shelf and Mind Meet to keep the students acquainted with the current affairs. With a deep sense of belongingness towards the society and to inculcate the spirit of social responsibility among the students.
India is one of the leading nations in the world and is considered not only an emerging marketplace but also a place with an unique talent pool. It will be one of the world’s prime and youngest people in years to come. It is progressing beyond establishing its credentials as a low-cost, medium- to high-quality talent base with needs being met along different stages of the skill continuum. It is thus no surprise that India has long generated keen interest in Management education development at par with advanced universities across the world. India is looking forward to explore the potential of this country through contemporary practices in management education.
The importance of management education in a modern world has been enhanced multiple folds because education, specifically management education is a vibrant process which is meant for moulding the personality and behavior of the students. They are the future corporate executives and budding business managers and help them to attain proper blend of knowledge and expertise for conquering excellence in management education. This conference will provide the opportunity to collaborate with some renowned experts in the domain of management and other scholars from the different parts of the country. With this view HNIMR is organizing a National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Management Education.”
The Savitribai Phule Pune University (formerly known as University of Poona) was established under the Poona University Act, passed by the Bombay Legislature on 10th February, 1948. It is one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It offers excellent programs in various areas including Science, Commerce, Arts, Languages and Management Studies.
- Design Thinking and Learning
- Paradigm Shift in Educational aids
- International Business Environment
- Global trade institutions
- International Business and Ethics
- International Negotiations, Global Business Operations
- Investment in Management Education
- Corporate finance
- Financial Institutions and Market Linkages
- Strategic Accounting, Financial accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Auditing Technology
- Asset pricing, Derivatives and Regulation
- Credit risk modeling and management.
- Contemporary trends in Marketing Analytics
- E-Marketing Practices
- Consumer Behavior
- Ethical Issues in Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Services Marketing
- Contemporary Issues in Marketing
- Digital Marketing and Contemporary CRM Practices
- Use of technology in Advertising is changing face of Marketing communication
- Video Marketing through Social Media website
- Social Media Marketing practices
- Digital Practices in CRM
- Talent Acquisition Current/ new trends in Training and Development
- Managing Talent
- Performance Management and Compensation
- Human Resource Outsourcing
- HR Analytics and technology in HR
- Reward and Recognition
- Talent Development
- Engagement and Retention
- Employee Advocacy and Relations
- Industrial Relations
- Teaching/Learning through ICT
- Culture and Diversity
- Executive Coaching and Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
IT and Operations
- Big Data Analytics
- ERP, Management Information Systems, Green Technologies, Ecommerce, Data mining and knowledge discovery
- Quality Control and Six Sigma
- Supply Chain Analytics
- e- Supply Chain Management
- Toyota Production System
- Modern practices in Materials Management
The above themes are only suggestive. Researchers may contribute to the knowledge by submitting the research papers related to any topic of the Conference.
- The abstract(s) (approximately 300 words) should reflect the scope of the full version of the paper /case along with few appropriate keywords.
- Details of the author(s) to be given at the end of the paper with information such as Name, Designation, Organization name and email address.
- Details such as Brief profile of the author(s), contact details (with postal address, mobile number and email address) and under which Sub-Theme the abstract is to be considered, should be clearly mentioned in the mail communication.
- Electronic submission of manuscripts in MS Word format is required.
- All abstract(s) , Paper(s) , Case(s) should be submitted using English language , Font type Times New Roman, Font size 12 (IEEE format) with 1.5 line spacing .
- Full version of the manuscript(s) should be of maximum 3500 word count.
- Accepted abstract(s) would be published in the conference pre-proceeding.
- All Selected full Paper(s) would be published in the blind reviewed journal ISSN 0973-7936
- Abstract(s) and Full Paper(s) should be sent through email on: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submitted manuscript(s) will be subjected to Double blind review, by eminent professionals from academic and corporate.
- Paper(s) in absentia would as well be accepted with registration fee as applicable.
|Last date of Submission of Abstract||15th Feb 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||20th Feb 2020|
|Last date of submission of paper||25th Feb 2020|
|Notification of Acceptance||28th Feb 2020|
- Students – Under Graduate , Post Graduate and Research Scholars
- Management Trainees and Associates
- Academicians ,Faculty Members and Teachers
- Corporate Professionals, Entrepreneurs, Consultants , Business Practitioners and Industrialists
Registration Fees (Inclusive of GST)
(Without transportation and Accommodation charges)
|Particulars||For Indian Delegates|
|Academicians and Research Scholars||Rs. 1000/-|
Delegation Fees for paper presentation and publication with ISSN – includes tea, breakfast, lunch, seminar kit and seminar proceedings
For accommodation delegates have to pay extra charges as per lodging and boarding.
Author and Co-author(s) of accepted paper/case, should register and pay registration fees separately.
Demand Draft (DD) to be drawn in favor of “Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management & Research for Women” payable at Pune from any Nationalized Bank.
- Prof. N. D. Patil (Vice-Chairman MKSSS, Chairman- CDC HNIMR)
- Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, HNIMR
- Mr. Ketan R. Gandhi-President & CEO KGGURUJI Consulting and Services
Dr. Jagdish N. Pol – Director, HNIMR (9850890461)
Dr. Kamlakar Munde (9158218999)
- Dr. Ashok Pawar (9822541025)
- Dr. Prashant Mamarde (9404226890)
- Mr. Ganesh Lotke (9552588368)
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha’s
Smt. Hiraben Nanavati Institute of Management and Research for women
Cummins College Campus, Karvenagar, Pune 411052
Telephone (020) 25475977